Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Behind The Scenes

Okay, so I got a little bored.  It happens to everyone.  I like writing, I just know that I am not as good at it as I think I am.  I need a hobby on the side of the few mindless apps on the iPhone that I play and I need to work better on keeping a journal. So it has comes to this.  I have been having "a-ha!" moments on the point of keeping a journal and I better start listening to those moments.  So here it goes.  It isn't so much a matter of wanting people to read my blog.  My blog is for me and I will write for me and if I have something to write that for some reason I don't want someone else to read, by chance, then I will keep it out of sight.  The things some people write on the web--ridiculous.  PEOPLE if there is anything I can say--be careful what you put on the web because someone will read it and then tell someone else, who will tell someone else and yeah--- do we see where this is going?  Well this is my blog--here it goes--giving into the peer pressure of it all.  Are you happy world? ha-ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment